Friday, August 29, 2014

all about me

This picture represents me because I have a passion for baking. It is my desire to become a pastry chef after culinary school. I am also interested in decorating desserts, but recently I have really enjoyed the baking element of the process. The tools and ingredients in the picture are things I use on a regular basis to create tasty treats. I have grown up around baking. Many members of my family decorate and bake cakes and other desserts. I learned almost everything I know now from them.
This is an image of Lake Powell. I have been taking family/friend vacations there every year for the past 10 years. We stay on a house boat for a week and normal have about 15-20 of your friends with us. Being on the water for a whole week is so relaxing. There is also no cell reception witch makes the trip a nice get-a-way. My family has had a boat since before I was born. I have grow up skiing and just being on the water. Our trip to Lake Powell is always the highlight of my summer.
I have a desire to get out of Colorado after I graduate. I hope to move to California. I have wanted to move out of Colorado and travel some place new, different, and warmer for a while now. California seems like just the place to go. There is a culinary school near Napa Valley that I am interested in. It is called the Culinary Institute of America.. The school has dorms on campus,which many culinary school don't. This make my move to California a better possibility.

No comments:

Post a Comment