Sunday, September 21, 2014

college essay part 2

Our class continued to work on our college essays this week. I have rewritten and revised my essay so many times but it still doesn't seem good enough. I'm not sure what to write about or how to word some of my sentences. There is a lot of pressure to have an amazing college essay. It is used to show what kind of person we are to our desired colleges. It can be a deciding factor for weather or not we get into that college. That is a lot to think about while trying to write these essays.
Even though I'm planning on going to a culinary school, and not a traditional college, I have to write three short essays. I am not the best writer, which is one reason culinary school is so desirable. I wont have to take any language arts, math, or science classes. So the fact that I have to write an essay to show how I would fit into the school is a little nerve racking.

No comments:

Post a Comment