Monday, September 15, 2014

college essays

I have been working on my college essays this week. It is really stressful to write a good essay. These essays could be the deciding factor for whether or not we get into the college of our choice. College essays could majorly impact our future's and it puts a lot of stress on us to make them good. It is hard to know what to write about. I'm not sure how personal I want to make my essay or how long. These are little questions but could actually have a big impact on my life.
My first choice college is a culinary school in California. It requires three essays with 100 word minimums. That seems easy enough, but i'm still stressed out that my essays will not be what they are looking for. The prompts are not the traditional college essay prompts, They are about my experience in the food industry, my passion for food, and my 5 year plan. It is hard to describe these things in writing. Hopefully I can pull off three good essays!

No comments:

Post a Comment